Saturday, November 05, 2022
In surveys last week, this is what America told Rasmussen Reports:
– President Biden ended the polling week with a daily job approval of 42%.
– Four days ahead of Election Day, Republicans have a five-point lead in their bid to recapture control of Congress.
– More than half of voters think a Republican victory in next week’s midterms will probably mean impeachment for President Joe Biden.
– The president earned a monthly job approval of 44% in October, unchanged from September.
– WA week before Election Day, nearly half of voters say inflation and the economy are the most important issues for them in this year’s congressional midterms.
What They Told Us: September 28, 2022
Most parents are against making COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for school children, but most Democrats favor such a mandate.
– The prosecution of former White House adviser Steve Bannon is perfectly fine with most Democratic voters, but may help motivate Republican voters in the midterm elections.
– The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 39% of American Adults believe unemployment will be higher a year from now, compared to just 18% who expect unemployment to be lower next year.
– Most Americans don’t think Halloween is a very important holiday, but they do believe grown-ups should celebrate it..
– Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction.
Visit the Rasmussen Reports home page for the latest current polling coverage of events in the news. The page is updated several times each day.
Remember, if it’s in the news, it’s in our polls.
#Election Day #Republicans #Congress.